Air travel can be a pain for anyone but may be particularly tough for the spanking enthusiast, both tops and bottoms alike. There are sometimes unique considerations that most travelers don’t have to think about and special planning may be necessary to make a trip go smoothly.
1. Sitting On A Sore Butt – For bottoms out there, a weekend of intense play at a party or with a long distance play partner can mean one tender bruised behind. Sure you want to feel the effects of your discipline and may enjoy squirming in your seat a bit after a spanking, but long flights may translate to more discomfort than you bargained for. There’s no place to stand and get relief in such tight quarters and shifting around constantly not only annoys fellow passengers but really doesn’t do much to alleviate the problem. What’s a tender tush to do?
- Sit on a soft pillow. Sure you may get a funny look, but I’m sure most passengers would agree that airplane seats aren’t the most comfortable to start with. Who’s to know you don’t have a tailbone injury or perhaps your legs otherwise go numb on long trips?
- Take a mild OTC pain reliever if you can. Don’t worry, there will be plenty of lingering soreness to enjoy later once it wears off.
- Wear comfortable pants or a flowing skirt. Now is not the time to pour yourself into tight jeans. Your bottom may be swollen and you don’t want to add to your distress by constricting the area.
- Prepare for the pain upon standing up again. No matter what you do, you’re going to feel a sudden surge of pain upon rising as your muscles shift and blood flow to the area increases. I always imagined my bottom decompressing and popping back into shape as the wave of pain hit.
2. Packing Your Toys – Perhaps you have an extensive toy collection and you want to bring many of your pieces with you. But with baggage restrictions, that may not be possible without a hefty fee. If you pack a separate toy bag you’ll be hit with a second bag charge. Go over on weight and you have to fork over a fee for that too. Talk about an “ouch”! Probably best to pick just a few favorites to bring along especially if you prized pieces are wooden paddles or large straps. Those things add up in weight quickly. And if you are attending a large party with vending, you may want to leave enough room in your bag for a few new toys to add to your collection.
You could also try taking your toys in your carry-on to avoid the fees, but that idea has its own issues.
3. Toys In the Carry-On – First, not everything is going to easily fit in a bag that has to be stowed under the seat or overhead compartment. I did once see a fellow party goer take an obvious disciplinary cane outside of a bag or other packaging as simply as if it were a fashionable walking cane. Perhaps only another spanking enthusiast would even give it a second glance.
A carry-on stuffed with every imaginable toy may raise an eyebrow of TSA as it passes through the scanner, but I’m sure they airport staff has seen way stranger things than spanking implements. That said, one time my bag was pulled aside for a more thorough search and I must have turned a hundred shades of red as a number of toys tumbled out including a hairbrush and a large paddle that had been decorated with paintings of bare, red upturned bottoms.
You see, they just don’t provide customized spanking related advisories like this on travel sites. Live and learn! Do you have any travel tips for the spanko on the go?